'Pinnacle PCTV Dual Sat Pro 4000i' support

[Haven't been following the list recently, but here we go!]

Hi, does anyone know the current support status for the 'Pinnacle PCTV Dual Sat Pro 4000i' Dual DVB-S receiver in linux. I can't find anything on the internet.

The reason I'm so interested in this card is because I need a dual DVB-S receiver as I only have 1 free PCI slot. The only other option would be to get 2 USB receivers, but I'd prefer it if everything was kept inside the case.

If anyone knows anything about the current support status for the card in linux, or has any info at all, please speak up!

Thanks in advance, James

Oh, and if anyone has any alternatives to the setup I'm looking at, I'd like to here... Thanks