Re: Twinhan DTV TER-CI 3030 Mantis DVB-T

Andreas Vinsander wrote:
>> Manu Abraham wrote:
>> Sorry for the late reply ..
>
> No problem, we are all busy these days and I guess you are doing this on
> your spare time so you are very much excused.

your guess is correct. :-)

>> VP-30300 has a ZL10353, not a MT352 (the older version has a MT352,
>> another model number)
>> So it just boils down as to find why the ZL10353 responds differently in
>> this case.
>
> Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
> Are there any specifications that might be good to read before heading
> into the source code?

There isn't any documentation on the Mantis chip. The vendor asked the
chip manufacturer for the documentation, what the manufacturer said was
that they were too late to ask for any documentation. The driver was
written by having a discussion with the chip manufacturer. (There were
some chinese photograph style documentation though, which created an
even more confusion)

Even if they made any documentation, it would surely have been under NDA
only.

Manu