Re: [Fwd: Support for the Terratec Cinergy T XE DVB-T USB Stick]

Hi,

On 11/23/06, Ingo Rockel <inro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I contacted Terratec-Support and they answered me their development
department will get in contact with you to give you the relevant
information. But unfortunately (at least for me) only for the hardware
revision 2 which will be a new version of the hardware to be released soon.

well their second revision will very likely be derrived on the first version.
http://linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/USBVideo
create an usbsnoop log when scanning for DVB-T channels and upload it somewhere.
(The full rawlog would be nice in that case)

Markus