Re: [Fwd: Support for the Terratec Cinergy T XE DVB-T USB Stick]

Hi,

I contacted Terratec-Support and they answered me their development department will get in contact with you to give you the relevant information. But unfortunately (at least for me) only for the hardware revision 2 which will be a new version of the hardware to be released soon.

regards,

	Ingo

Markus Rechberger schrieb:
Hi,