Re: Still no frontend on KNC1 DVB-C Card

Sven Lankes wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 01:47:15AM +0100, e9hack wrote:
>
> I picked the two lines above just as an example of how the scan-result
> looks (The whole channels.conf is here:
> http://killefiz.de/tmp/channels.conf-knc1-dvbc)

I assumed, only a few channels are detected without names.

> I haven't been able to see any tv programme yet - and I think I have
> tried most of the channels in xine already.
>
> There should be at least 10-15 FTA channels (ARD/ZDF/Phoenix ...) among
> the channels so I should be able to get a proper signal for them (IMO).
>
> How did you identify the channels as being "Premiere Direkt"?

The names of  the 'Primiere Direkt' channels are provided in a different
way. dvbscan and w_scan are not able to find this channel names. The
name '[xxxx]' is the hex value of the SID. VDR does recognize the
correct names.

- Hartmut