HD-3000 and nVidia conflict?

I've seen this problem reported around the internet a bit but I'm not sure what the status is.

Basically, any activity from my GeForce 6200 causes my HD-3000 to loose signal lock--resulting in a very corrupted mpegs.  This makes watching livetv impossible as well as bad recordings if I'm using my pc while a recording is going on (even for non-intensive tasks like browsing the internet).

Is this a known issue?  If so, is it the fault of the GPU, pchdtv, or the driver?  Any hope of a resolution?  As always I will be more than happy to debug/supply more info if anyone feels motivated to solve this.

This does not occur with my GeForce 4200 when I plug that into the same system.  The problem does not seem to be limited to the 6200, as I've seen posts reporting similar problems with different NVidia models.

Cheers,
--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak: