Re: Re: Mantis VP-1027/VP-1033/VP-1034/VP-2033/VP-3033

joep admiraal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed libxine-dvb and now I can watch the channels from channels.conf
> with xine!!
> The picture quality ist very bad.
> It looks like the signal quality is very bad.
> I see a lot of mpeg blocks.
> With the Twinhan tool under Windows the picture quality is perfect.
> Am I the only one with this problem?
>
> I downloaded the latest daily rpm from Kaffeine.
> I can't find a way to watch dvb channels with Kaffeine.
> I see only dvd or cd options in the menus.
>
> After looking at http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Dvbtools I found out
> that the scan binary you were talking about is the same tool as dvbscan I am
> using.
>
> The parameters you gave for the scan utility are for dvb-c.
> I am using a 1034 card with dvb-s.
> So I don't think those parameters are going to work with my card :)

The only change that you should be bothered with should be about the TS
packet length,
just revert this one line from Marko 's patch (for your 1034 DVB-S)

-		(mantis->ts_size ? dvb_dmx_swfilter_204: dvb_dmx_swfilter)
+		(mantis->ts_size ? dvb_dmx_swfilter: dvb_dmx_swfilter_204)

and you are a  winner.

Manu