Re: Re: Mantis VP-1027/VP-1033/VP-1034/VP-2033/VP-3033

Hello,

I installed libxine-dvb and now I can watch the channels from channels.conf
with xine!!
The picture quality ist very bad.
It looks like the signal quality is very bad.
I see a lot of mpeg blocks.
With the Twinhan tool under Windows the picture quality is perfect.
Am I the only one with this problem?

I downloaded the latest daily rpm from Kaffeine.
I can't find a way to watch dvb channels with Kaffeine.
I see only dvd or cd options in the menus.

After looking at http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Dvbtools I found out
that the scan binary you were talking about is the same tool as dvbscan I am
using.

The parameters you gave for the scan utility are for dvb-c.
I am using a 1034 card with dvb-s.
So I don't think those parameters are going to work with my card :)