Re: [Fwd: Re: m920x : Pinnacle PCTV 310e support]

On 10/4/06, Emilio Castellano <ecastellano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
KevinLuX wrote:
> cedbor ha scritto:
>> I recently purchased a Pinnacle PCTV 310e hybrid analog/dvb-t usb box
>> and discovered that there's no support for it under linux.
>>
>> Windows drivers are m9205.sys and m9207bda.sys, so i suppose that m920x
>> should support it.
>>
>> Is there anything i can do to help developpers add this device to v4l
>> trunk?
>>
>> Regards
>> cedbor
>>
> Hi,
> maybe your card differs from my (310i) only for the interface your USB
> ..my PCI.
> If this is true try to load module saa7134 with the option card=77, and
> see dmesg
> this will enable the analog part, and try to get it working!
> Try to search information about the chip on your card.!!
Hi,

Do you have all the functions working in your Pinnacle 310i? analog,
DVB-T and ... radio??

If so, could you post the release of the driver, kernel, and modprobe.d
specific options you're using loading the driver?

Regards,

--

Emilio Castellano

this usb device will not work with the saa7134 driver.

Markus