[Fwd: Re: m920x : Pinnacle PCTV 310e support]

KevinLuX wrote:
cedbor ha scritto:
I recently purchased a Pinnacle PCTV 310e hybrid analog/dvb-t usb box
and discovered that there's no support for it under linux.

Windows drivers are m9205.sys and m9207bda.sys, so i suppose that m920x
should support it.

Is there anything i can do to help developpers add this device to v4l
trunk?

Regards
cedbor
Hi,
maybe your card differs from my (310i) only for the interface your USB ..my PCI. If this is true try to load module saa7134 with the option card=77, and see dmesg
this will enable the analog part, and try to get it working!
Try to search information about the chip on your card.!!
Hi,

Do you have all the functions working in your Pinnacle 310i? analog,
DVB-T and ... radio??

If so, could you post the release of the driver, kernel, and modprobe.d
specific options you're using loading the driver?

Regards,

--

Emilio Castellano