[Fwd: Re: m920x : Pinnacle PCTV 310e support]

(I fell on this mailing list while googling for PCVT30e under linux)

Hi,

I also have a PCTV 310e, and I want to use it under linux. Would you also
need some snooping from me? I have never done it, but it does not seem so
complicated.

Seb

"Hi,

Aapo wrote a driver for anoter m920x based device, it just contains
another tuner afaik.
Could you provide some usbsnoop logfiles
http://linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/USBVideo and upload them
somewhere (raw usbsnoop logfiles would also be nice), maybe also start
a wikisite with all the information you can find.

Markus