Re: FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital2

Mark wrote:
> Incidentally, I checked the inf file from the windows driver that came on the
> CD - it definatly has the USB id in it for the card. Is there any way I can
> extract the firmware? Maybe they've updated it for this particular card.

Nope -- the firmware is the same, I checked.

Scan seems to be working properly (except for the lockup) ... Can you
try to get a video stream using your favorite tool?  ie: tzap + mplayer,
mplayer alone, kaffeine, xine, whatever?

---

Try unloading the dvb-usb-cxusb and dvb-usb modules, then turn on debug
in the dvb-usb module... (see modinfo dvb-usb -- the debug settings are
or-able) and load up the dvb -usb-cxusb module again... Try to reproduce
the lockup above -- we should see better info in dmesg this time.

Next time it locks up..... does yanking out the usb plug unlock it?
(Expect an oops if you yank it while it's in use)

---

I think this locking up problem is not directly related to the new
hardware or driver -- DViCO says it is exactly identical to the hardware
used in the prior version.

Thanks for testing, hopefully we can solve your lockup problem as well.

Cheers,

Mike