Re: gp8psk-dvbs2-091506 (genpix-usb kernel module patch)

On Friday 15 September 2006 17:57, m baufield wrote:
> I am submitting this patch. Its some modifications to the genpix-usb kernel module plus some fix ups.
>
>   http://pastebin.ca/171690
>

> ---------------------------------

hi mbaufield,

nice to see a patch that is based on my old dvb-s2 proposal.
but, my proposal never got merged into the v4l-dvb repository,
and won't be in future as it was superseeded by a solution
that manu abraham provided within his multiproto patch.
although that manus patch isn't applied yet.

i do not know how long your patch will be available to others on
the pastebin. normally you should attach or inline patches in/to your mail.

best regards
marcel