Re: Lifeview LR306 clone does not receive ch 7.

Hi, Peter

Peter D. wrote:
Hi, I have an MSI TV@nywhere A/D that mostly works when "saa7134 card=94" is in /etc/modprobe.preload. One of the interesting quirks is that it does not recognize digital channel 7. (I think that that is transmitted on physical channel 6.) It can find and display all of the other channels, digital and analogue, in the local area (Melbourne Australia). Signal strength should be O.K. My other dvb-t card can receive all of the local channels, including ch 7. Any clues?
This can easily be a problem in your channels.conf file. There are
2 possible causes:
- some onf the conding parameters like FEC or GI are wrong. Some channel
  decoder ignore them, the driver for the tda10046 does not.
- In some countries, the transmitters are +/- 167kHz off the center
  frequencies. With the current driver, the tda10046 can't lock with this
  offset,you need to correct the center frequency.

Good luck
   Hartmut