Lifeview LR306 clone does not receive ch 7.

Hi,

I have an MSI TV@nywhere A/D that mostly works when "saa7134 card=94"
is in /etc/modprobe.preload.  One of the interesting quirks is that
it does not recognize digital channel 7.  (I think that that is
transmitted on physical channel 6.)  It can find and display all of
the other channels, digital and analogue, in the local area
(Melbourne Australia).  Signal strength should be O.K.  My other
dvb-t card can receive all of the local channels, including ch 7.

Any clues?

--
Peter D.
Sig goes here...