Re: General approach to scanning for DVB-C and DVB-S

I am wondering why Swiss Telekabel publish this information - maybe I have just been looking in the wrong places, but it seems that most cable operators don't release details like this. Perhaps Swiss Telekabel users actually have to enter these parameters by hand? Surely not!

Cheers, Phil