Re: Club 3D zap250mini

Hi,

I finally got it working on my kubuntu machine! It seems like that my stick
has a different USB cold ID, than older/other versions with this chip.

Here is how I did it:
I edited linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/dvb-usb-ids.h
changed USB_PID_WT220U_COLD from 0x0222 to 0x0220
and everything worked fine.

Although this was just a hack, I think a clean version should be integrated
into the kernel module. Should I send a patch to this list or can you tell
me, where I shall send it to?

Best Regards,

jochen

--