Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT - Status/info request

Hi,

Haven't seen anything about the Cinergy 2400i for a while. Does anyone know if progress has been made on the linux drivers?

I've got hold of pretty much everything that Micronas are willing to reveal, but nothing that helps.

Haven't managed to extract /anything/ from Terratec yet.

I'll be 'phoning Micronas' UK technical manager in a few days (probably Tuesday). This is in relation to an embedded-linux (commercial) product we're developing based on one of their other chips (the DeCypher 8100), so I'm gonna try and lean on him a bit regarding linux support (after all, it'll be good for them in the long run won't it!).

If anyone has any more info, then please let me know asap.

Will