[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT

From: "Alain Vaslet" <alain@xxxxxxxxx>
> You can get it at Mix Computer (http://www.mix-computer.de).

Coincidentally, I ordered a card from there a few days ago and just got
notice that it shipped... :)

> Are there any news on driver development?

The hard part will be getting the necessary documentation. Could you post a
list of the markings on the chips found on this board? We'll have to see if
we can get our hands on all required programming guides...

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach
e-mail: robert_s@xxxxxxx