[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT

Ok, I got my card now. Testing it in Windows XP using the supplied driver,
the card shows a remarkable tuner sensitivity, allowing me to receive most
channels here without having to power on the antenna amplifier. Seems like
a decent piece of hardware, though I can't measure the tuning speed of the
card, since the stupid driver delays any tuning request by 230ms :(

The card is made up of these components:

1) Tuner #1: THOMSON DTT 75202A (with RF connector)
2) Tuner #2: THOMSON DTT 75207  (with pin RF input)
3) Demodulators: 2x MICRONAS DRX 3975D
4) PCI-Express x1 Bridge: MICRONAS APB 7202A

There's also a 20MHz crystal and what a 24LC32A, presumably an EEPROM.

The PCI ID of the PCI-Express x1 Bridge is:

VEN_18C3&DEV_0720&SUBSYS_1167153B&REV_00

To write a driver, programming guides for the 4 components above are
needed. If anyone knows where/how to obtain them, please tell ;) I've
already registered on the Micronas website and requested programming
guides, but I don't know if that'll get me anywhere. Does anyone have a
lead on the THOMSON tuners?

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach