[linux-dvb] UK MHEG browser

I demand that Simon Kilvington may or may not have written...

> I've written a browser for the UK MHEG Profile - ie the interactive digital
> TV we get here in the UK when you press the red button on your remote -
> it's still not finished, but it's getting quite usable now that it displays
> text as well as pictures (!)

Looking good... you might want to reduce the font size a little if "sans"
isn't narrow enough, though, to try to ensure that the text fits within the
available space.

> - the main thing missing is showing video and audio streams, so still no
> BBC News Multiscreen I'm afraid.

That's not a problem - VPID 202, APIDs 404 and 405 (same multiplex as BBC4).
And I'd rather have integration into vdr :-)

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

Fax is stranger than fiction.