Re: TDA10086 demodulator working (Technotrend TT-budget-S-1401/FlyDVB-S/Acorp TV134DS supported)

Andrew de Quincey wrote:

On Sunday 30 July 2006 12:22, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
On Sunday 30 July 2006 12:03, Nico Sabbi wrote:
Andrew de Quincey wrote:
Hi, I'm pleased to announce the TDA10086 demodulator support appears to
be fully functional, so the above cards should now work. Many Thanks to
Chris for providing card samples, and to Igor for providing the patch
for the Acorp+FlyDVB-S cards.

My hg repository, http://linuxtv.org/hg/~quincy/v4l-dvb-tt-s-1401,
contains the code. I'll leave it there for a few days before asking
Mauro to pull for some testing time.
that link is broken.
I installed your tree but every attempt to load saa7134 crashes hard my
pc
Which tree did you try in the end, sorry?

Hmm, the saa7134 changes seemed to work ok when I tested them before,
weird.

Actually, hold on, I dont have any saa7134 based cards here, so I was only able to test the saa7146 cards. The saa7134 changes /looked/ ok to me on review.

So: The tt-s-1401 branch is now in mainline HG.

I used you mainline tree

What kernel are you developing against, and are you using make kernel-links?

a mandriva 2.6.15-mdkcustom. Do I need to update? If so, up to what version?

What saa7134 based card are you using?

I have a lifeview trio, but I didn't even begin to patch it, because first I wanted to
test the basic analog part

Do you have dvb-attach turned ON?

not yet :)
BTW, you disabled b2c2-flexcop in your .config, that makes loading the
drivers for my  airstar2 impossible (yes, by pci bus is very crowded).

Thanks,
Nico