AVerMedia AVerTV DVB-T Volar drivers ?

Hi Everybody,

I've bought an AVerMedia AVerTV DVB-T Volar usb stick because
it's "linux compatible"
<http://www.avermedia.com/cgi-bin/products_digitvtuner_dvbtvolar.asp>.

Unfortunatly, I wasn't able to use it because no driver was
loaded on Ubuntu 6.06.

So i've read the text on the link /installation guide docum/,
and try to do it. I have compiled and install v4l and modules
but after doing that, there was no changed and the system
don't load any driver fir the stick.

Perhaps you'll give me more informations about this DiBUSB
driver :
- Is a firmware file needed ? If yes, which one ?
- Can I use this driver with linux 2.6.15 ? What module(s)
should be loaded ?
- Does I need to do other things after compile and install v4l ?

Thanks by advanced.

Id2ndR

Cet été, pensez aux cartes postales de laposte.net !