Re: AVerMedia AVerTV DVB-T Volar drivers ?

El mié, 26-07-2006 a las 20:49 +0200, id.2ndr escribió:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I've bought an AVerMedia AVerTV DVB-T Volar usb stick because
> it's "linux compatible"
> <http://www.avermedia.com/cgi-bin/products_digitvtuner_dvbtvolar.asp>.

  The problem is that AverMedia is releasing binary drivers only for
some distributions and some kernels. So they claim Volar is compatible
with Linux while that is not completely true.

  About Linux-dvb drivers, Patrick has told me some time ago that he
plans to release drivers for the chipset Volar implements, but I haven't
seen any code released yet. We should keep waiting.

  Cheers,

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
   jsogo@xxxxxxxxxx