DVI APIs Testing

Hi,

I'm writing a AV player based on DVB APIs. At present
I do not have my target system to test the player on.
Is there any way I can test my player on PC ? Any
'simulator' available for DVB APIs or I need to
connect a DVB card in the PC ?

1. In player I'll mainly be testing DVR playback
functionality .i.e playback of MPEG2-TS using DVB APIs
2. How to use DVB APIs for playback of audio only
files ?

Thanks
(Please CC me)