Re: FusionHDTV Dual Digital zl10353 / dee1601 tuning problems

On 7/18/06, Christopher Pascoe <c.pascoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Those who have been having problems with the ZL10353 based boards, I have
just been speaking with the kind folks at DViCO and they are helping me
out with a ZL10353 based board.

I've seen a various range of comments about what does and doesn't work for
people, but the information has been relatively scattered.  So, if you've
been having problems with one of their boards, can you please send me some
details (off-list):
  - what distribution you are using, and what hardware platform
    (i386/amd64/etc)
  - which DViCO board you have (and rev, if obvious)
  - what has worked in the past for you on this board
  - what's stopped working on this board for you
  - the frequencies where you expect your transponders to be (scan params)
  - whether or not adjusting the transponder frequencies in your scan
    file by +/-166667Hz has any effect.
  - anything else you think will be useful :)

I'll try to collate the information together and hopefully by the time the
card arrives I'll see some patterns and I'll have a good idea where to
start fixing.

Hi Chris,

Replying to list as well, because Nine and SBS now work by adding 166667 to
base freq or base + offset.

So in Melbourne tune:
Nine 191666667 or 191791667
SBS 536666667 or 536791667

SBS gets mpeg errors using ffmpeg2, but works with ffmpeg1.

Using DViCO Fusion Plus, ZL10353, P4, 2.6.17, Modules from Chris's tree, Ubuntu.

Rob.