Re: idea on how to break the static dependencies on demodulator modules

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> Hi, I have put up the final(?) patches for v4l-dvb-attach at:
>
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~quincy/v4l-dvb-attach
>
> Any further comments? If you feel its fine, and want to ack it, please reply
> to this mail and I'll add the acks to all the patches before submitting to
> Mauro.

Acked-by: Michael Krufky <mkrufky@xxxxxxxxxxx>

...but with the following rider:

Please make sure that it is clear to Mauro in your hg-pull-request, that
these changesets are NOT for 2.6.18, but that we need them inside the
master repository now so that we can have sufficient testing before the
2.6.19 merge window.

Also, it wouldn't hurt for Mauro to stick these into a devel branch of
his git tree, for akpm to pull into -mm for testing, but maybe now I'm
getting ahead of myself ;-)

Great work, Andrew!  (and all those who have made suggestions on-list)

Cheers,

Mike