Re: Nexus-s + Aston 1.05 CAM insert/remove not detected

Hello :)

I don't have a solution, but I have almost the same config, except that I run
Gentoo, and vdr 1.4.0 , and everythnig works well. Sometimes, I get a 'you
have no right to see this program' , but it last just a few seconds. Maybe
Linux is more precise than Windows, and the little problem ( electronics, I
guess ) prevent the CAM detection?
What do you have when you go in 'menu' 'cicam' ?

cu,
jf