Looking for DVB-T card buying advice

 Hi everybody,

I'm looking towards a buy of a DVB-T card. I would like to have the best possible video quality (probably this requirement knocks off the full-featured cards, because they perform an on-the-fly MPEG-2 encoding thus possibly losing quality on fast moving scenes). A vendor which cooperates with the community and provides not only binary drivers but source code or specification is preferred.

I'm located in Germany if that matters.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and regards - Velko