Re: Looking for DVB-T card buying advice

Am Mittwoch, 5. Juli 2006 15:20 schrieb welko@xxxxxx:
>  Hi everybody,
>
> I'm looking towards a buy of a DVB-T card. I would like to have the best
> possible video quality (probably this requirement knocks off the
> full-featured cards, because they perform an on-the-fly MPEG-2 encoding
> thus possibly losing quality on fast moving scenes). A vendor which
> cooperates with the community and provides not only binary drivers but
> source code or specification is preferred.
>
> I'm located in Germany if that matters.

Terratec Cinergy works quite well here - if you can go without a remote, never
really managed to get the one working that came with my Cinergy T².
Full featured cards have become rare since most PCs are capable on doing the
mpeg2 decode in software.

Dex

--

http://www.stop1984.com