Re: Re: DViCO Dual : USB zl10353 tuner registers,

gma wrote:
lsusb -v output:
Maybe I should I have been more specific...

Could you generate that output again, but with the usb cable connected to the device?

Of the output that you just sent, I only see the DViCO IR dongle. (side note: is this the dongle that everybody is complaining about on the list? It is working fine for me using lirc -- you should know, however, that the DViCO bluebird usb device also has its own IR sensor....)

None of the devices in that lsusb output look like the DViCO bluebird usb device.

--
Michael Krufky