Re: Re: DViCO Dual : USB zl10353 tuner registers,

After doing some testing i can confirm that the USB portion of the newer dual card registers a frontend, can lock onto a station using tzap, but does not stream anything through to dvr0.

Also the newer zl10353 pci part has trouble tuning stations where as in WinXP it does not. The stations that I have managed to tune into through the pci zl10353 tuner show a signal strength of 0%. That's 0% as in nothing, nada, zip ;)

I hope someone with one of these newer dual cards can prove me wrong :)

Cheers
Gary Ayre