Question about video-buf-dvb backport (kernel 2.6 -> 2.4)

Dear all:

I have asked some similar thing here and thanks for helping me
(especially Hartmut).

This time I just wonder that are there any effort has been put to
backport the video-buf-dvb support from linux kernel 2.6 to linux kernel
2.4 ?

I really do not know how to change the kthread stuff (appears at 2.6,
such as kthread_should_stop(), kthread_run(), etc) back to 2.4 style (by
using kenrel_thread(), am I rignt?).

Please help. I stucked here near a month time but no progress ...

Best regards,
Lo Chun Chung

This message (including any attachments) is for the named addressee(s)'s use only. It may contain
sensitive, confidential, private proprietary or legally privileged information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it
and notify the sender. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message and/or any
attachments is strictly prohibited.