I'm a student in Korea. I have a question about DSM-CC.

Hi~
I'm a student in Korea.
I'm studing DSM-CC of data broadcasting.
I have a question about DSM-CC.
When one channel has java class files to execute data broadcasting,
They was downloaded in the settop box and then executed.
But, If another channel has java class files of same name above,
I think it happen collision.
How do I do to avoid this collision?
Which one I handling middleware or java virtual machine?
I'm curious about them.
I want your help.

Regard.

donggi im from Korea.