Re: Can't find dvb0_0 when using dvbtune

Christian Prähauser wrote:
> Hello James!
>
> James A Vincent wrote:
>
>> I am having problems in using dvbtune for ip over satellite using Linux
>> version 2.6.5-gentoo-r1 and a Skystar2 card.  I can use the card for dvb
>> tv reception with mplayer and Kaffeine with no problems.
>>
>> However I cannot seem to use the card for data !
Hi Christian,

Thanks for the reply. I tried your first suggestion -

root@bumpkin podcast # dvbnet -a 0  -p 512

DVB Network Interface Manager
Version 1.1.0-TVF (Build Fri Nov 25 21:10:43 2005)
Copyright (C) 2003, TV Files S.p.A

Device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/net0
Error: couldn't add interface for pid 512: 22 Invalid argument.

Any further ideas ?

James