Re: Compro DVB-T300 remote

Hi, Mark

Mark Callaghan wrote:
I have done a mythdora install, with some problems with the remote on the Compro DVB-T300. The card is not registering as an input device, as it did with a previous install (earlier kernel, dvb module build from cvs). Relevant parts of dmesg (from a cold boot) below. Two items of interest: input: device saa7134 IR (Compro Videomate DV is statically allocated, will not register Please convert to input_allocate_device() or contact dtor_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dtor_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    saa7134[0]: registered input device for IR
and
tuner 2-0061: i2c i/o error: rc == -5 (should be 4)
I don't know if this "tuner 2..." line means anything or not.
Has there been some change in the kernel that saa7134 doesn't know about? Is there a possible build problem with mythdora?
I can't tell about the remote control since i don't have such a card,
only a similar one without remote.
The message concerning the tuner can occur if a tv application tries
to access the tuner while the card is in DVB-T mode. This can not work,
there is only one tuner for both modes.

Best regards
   Hartmut