Re: Kworld DVB-S 100 not setting up /dev/dvb (DiSEqC working?)

Todd wrote:
1. Ignore my blackbird comment, i have 2 kworld cards (can't beat the price) in that machine, I confused the 2.
2.  Building these pieces as Modules fixed my previous no /dev/dvbX issues.
3. I can't seem to get the DiSEqC switching to work. I seem to remember a discussion on this. Was this issue ever resolved or is there some type of trick to this?

BTW, I am using Kernel source 2.6.16 (no patches/CVS).

The DiSEqC support is not in the kernel yet. You have to apply the
patch I sent to the Mercurial tree from linuxtv.org.
You could also try the patches Yeasah Pell sent last week.

Regards,
Vadim Catana