Re: freecom USB dvb-t -- new vendor/product ID 14aa:022a

I've the windows drivers WDM_Capture_220A.sys and WDM_Loader_220A.sys,
is it posible to get the firmware out of these?

> To figure out, if this is correct or not, please try to
> capture some usblogs with
> http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/usbsnoop/ . And make them
> public somewhere.

When I start this program 2 usb devices are shown. Digital-TV Loader
and Digital-TV Reciver.

When I plug the usb stick, first, the Loader´s "present" present flag
is "yes", and this is the log I get:

http://www.zhenit.net/usbsnoopDigital-TV_Loader.loghttp://benoit.papillault.free.fr/usbsnoop/
.

When I start the usb sniffer 2 usb devices are shown. Digital-TV
Loader and Digital-TV Reciver.

When I plug the usb stick, first, the Loader´s "present" present flag
is "yes", and this is the log I get:

http://www.zhenit.net/usbsnoopDigital-TV_Loader.loghttp://www.zhenit.net/usbsnoopDigital-TV_Loader.log

In a few seconds the preset flag switches to no an the Receiver
apperas as present.

This is the log I get 10Mb during the channel scan:

http://www.zhenit.net/usbsnoopDigital-TV_Receiver.loghttp://www.zhenit.net/usbsnoopDigital-TV_Receiver.log

In case I could help providing you with any other information, just ask ;)

> Patrick.
>
> --
> Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx
> WWW: http://www.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/http://www.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/

I've some programming skills but I know very little about programing
drivers for linux, could you recomend documentation about getting
started with theese issues?

Thanks a lot

Mikel Martin