Re: DViCO FusionHDTV 5 lite corrupt when PVR-350 is recording, concurrent recording with PVR-500- no problems

On 12/16/05, mrwester <mrwester@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply...  I'm not trying to challenge the idea, just to be
> educated by the folks on the list who are obviously much more knowledgable
> than myself  regarding these topics.  Should there be a difference between
> the PVR-350 and the PVR-500 PCI bandwidth?  I can capture with both tuners
> of the PVR-500 at the same time as the FusionHDTV 5 lite and nothing is
> corrupt.  Recording with the single tuner of the PVR-350 at the same time as
> the FusionHDTV 5 lite gives corrupt recordings...  Other data points, from a
> similar post to the mythtv list suggested that one person was able to
> capture 4 HDTV streams concurrently with no corruption...  Any insight you
> can provide is welcome.  Thanks,

Mr Wester-

Sorry I never replied to you... I just noticed that I had a draft
email halfway written to you, saved on december 16th 2005 ! .....
maybe you forgot all about me by now.

Anyway, looking back at this thread, it is obvious that my statement
above is incorrect, and I have in fact proven it wrong.... I have a
pvr350 in my machine along with a bunch of other v4l and dvb cards.
So, I have completely no idea why this wouldnt work for you.  Have you
since fixed it yet?  (it has been over four months :-P )   If not,
maybe it could be some sort of motherboard quirk?

-Mike