Re: Forcing SW tuning on the DST cards

On 3/11/06, Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Luis Ochoa wrote:
> > Manu, is (http://thadathil.net:8000/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/v4l-algo-test)
> > the right place to pull your changes from?
> >

> Yes, you can pull from there. If nothing works the only option would be
> to manually patch it.. :-(
>

> Manu

Thanks Manu.
I now have a better grasp of what needs to be done to merge your
changes with the current mercurial, but I have a question. Can you by
any chance know of a smaller subset of files I should concentrate on
for merging?? I can tell that the differences between these trees is
far more than what _you_ have changed, so an idea on which files you
have changed might make my merging easier (i.e. deciding which changes
should go from your tree into the mercurial versus vice-versa)

Thanks.,
Luis.