Forcing SW tuning on the DST cards

Hi all,

Judging by what I've been reading, all the drivers have default as SW
tuning except the DST cards that have HW as default.

By reading around, and by my own personal experience, at least on my
card (Chaintech DigiTOP DST-1000), tuning is not working too well for
me with the latest mercurial (sometimes it tunes, others not,
especially when I'm sending a 22khz signal to switch LNBs).

I read another thread where Manu provides a link to his personal
development tree (I suppose), and by passing dst_algo=0 to the dst
module, I get the card to tune reliably every time.

Now, my problem is I _need_ the mercurial tree for another board that
was added (genpix) and whose patches don't compile against Manu's
tree. Now this is my Question: can anybody give me a pointer on where
to look so that I can modify/compile the current mercurial so that I
can make the DST tuning algo being SW by default like the rest of the
cards?.

Thanks for your help.
Luis.