Re: KWORLD ATSC 110 TUNING

Michael:

After reading the last email with my glasses on, I went through the
steps to get the nxt2004 firmware (I somehow missed that) and it
loaded when the scan began.  I managed to get a lock on several of the
stations.

Not that I'm greedy, but any ideas on why I need to unload and reload
saa7134-dvb ???

John