Re: Pinnacle 300i, please try this patch

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Hartmut Hackmann wrote:

Hi, Rainer

[snip]

The patch should apply to the latest Mercurial repository. If you don't
want to use this, you will need to apply the patch manually, sorry.

I have installed Mercurial, but not used it yet. So I'll have to get
to grips with that one first.

You also need to ensure that the tda9887 module gets loaded before
the tuner module. That's something i stll have to fix.

Yes I have done that via my /etc/modules list.

Best regards
  Hartmut

Thanks Hartmut,
Rainer