[linux-dvb] Pinnacle 300i (working!)

On 2/4/06, Jos? Luis Bolos <joseluisbolos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2006/2/4, tim0m1a <tim0m1a@xxxxxx>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > how did you manage to get the card working. I tried to fix the problem
> > inside the sourcecode myself, but the card still does not work.
> >
> > Which changes have to be made and how do I have to load the modules?
> >
> > MfG
> > Tim
> >

> Hi Tim, the card works here with 2.6.16_rc1 setting if2 manually on
> mt20xx.c, but mplayer only plays video for 1 or 2 seconds, which seems
> to me the same bug that 2.6.12 has when the June snapshot is not used.

Hi Jos?/Tim/list,

On my machine, after an hour or two of use, the card's performance
improves a *lot*. When I booted up today, I was getting the same
problems you describe, (no channel worked for more than a few seconds
in mplayer). 2-3 hours later I'm getting perfect playback, using a
very crappy desktop aerial.

Tim, the only change I made was in mt20xx.c,
from: if (V4L2_TUNER_DIGITAL_TV == t->mode) {
to: if (1) {
That, and making sure to load tda9887 before tuner.

Cheers,
Mike Ferenduros