Re: Nebula uDigiTV DVB-T USB2.0 drivers don't work

I would like to report that Nebula Electronics uDigiTV DVB-T USB2.0
drivers in the current stable 2.6.15.2 kernel do not work.

I would like to add that I tried Edgar Toernig's patches posted to the list on January the 8th, but they didn't help the case, nor did they do any damage. I'm not saying they were supposed to make Nebula work, but I was hopeful after reading the thread.

Is there any way I can make Nebula uDigiTV DVB-T USB2.0 work on a recent kernel? Did it ever work on a pre-2.6.15 kernel? I found an interesting thread from June 2005, where someone reported he managed to get his Nebula DigiTV USB to work with the latest CVS update at that time. Where could I find a snapshot of the cvs tree on June 9, 2005 at 21:00? :)
[ http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-June/002448.html ]

--
Best regards,
Tero Jänkä