[linux-dvb] Strange problem on 1 channel only (UK)

Hi All

I'm using a Freecom DVB-T USB interface in the UK, and it's working well
except for one channel, BBC ONE. On this channel only, the audio breaks
up and the video seems choppy.

The thing I can't understand is that other channels on the same
multiplex are fine, like BBC TWO etc...  so that suggests it's not a
signal strength issue. What could possibly be different about this stream?

I'm using MythTV and i've tried the tuner in both PS and TS mode with
the same results.

I don't get any messages in the kernel log about this. I'm running
kernel 2.6.14-gentoo-r5 on a P4 system that also has a TechniSat SkyStar
2 PCI card installed for DVB-S.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks
James