[linux-dvb] Wide Screen Signalling (WSS)

Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Use this interface. The next V4L2 API spec will contain the updated
> documentation. I'll mail you the specs off-list. See the saa7127.c
> module for an example on how this interface is used.

Ok, here we go. Patch for the saa7146/av7110 driver:
http://www.escape-edv.de/endriss/dvb/v4l-dvb-wss-v2.diff
I hope that I implemented the API correctly. ;-)

This is a small tool which I wrote for testing:
http://www.escape-edv.de/endriss/dvb/wsstest.c

Oliver

VDR Remote Plugin available at
http://www.escape-edv.de/endriss/vdr/