[linux-dvb] dvb-bt8xx: A frontend driver was not found for device 109e/0878 subsystem 1822/0001

On Thursday 29 December 2005 16:54, Manu Abraham wrote:

> The dst module needs to have dst_algo as a module parameter to change
> the tuning algorithm, hw/sw.
> If your module is getting loaded automatically, you can make the
> necessary changes to modprobe.conf, to change the module parameter.
I know that. But Now I need to start watch TV before.
> This should solve your problem temporarily, since hw_algo is more
> effecient for the dst, rather than s/w.

Now I can't understand why I can get a list of channels by
> >./scan -l C-BAND Yamal201
But I can't get same data in any program like kaffeine or xawtv or mythtv. All
of them show that signal strenght is zero and no correct data after Viterby
decoder. I mean that I need any command-line tools for check DVB like
dvbscan?