[linux-dvb] Fujiplus FD-3250 (Twinhan VP-3250?) Support

Additional note.  Just talked to the guy I got the card from.  It's
important enough to him (due to the low cost of the card compared to
the others) to wait and see how this pans out.   So I eagerly await
your progress report.  :-)  In the meantime, I think I'll put it in my
XP box and mess around with it.

-- Bryan