[linux-dvb] Fujiplus FD-3250 (Twinhan VP-3250?) Support

Thanks for the response.  If there's anything I can do with it to help
in testing or whatever, let me know.

I'm borrowing this from the local custom-built computer guy who
couldn't get it to work with Media PC, and has no desire to use it
with XP/2000.  He lent it to me to see if it would work with MythTV.
If so, I can buy it from him at cost.  Otherwise, he wants to ship it
back.

So that leads me to the next two questions:

If you think you'll have something for me to test in the next few
days, I'll hold onto it.  If it's going to take longer, I'll give it
back to him and not worry about it (and just get something else).

Which leads me to ask, from what you've seen working with this card
are there any pros/cons of going with this card as opposed to the
other ATSC/NTSC devices that are supported, such as the pcHDTV 3000
card?

Thanks again all of you for the great work you do.  One of these days
I'll have something worthwhile to contribute back into the
community...

-- Bryan